Upcoming webinars for 2018. Please check back regularly for registration link. Note: Dates are subject to change.
Webinar Title: Weholite Hydro Solutions – Darrell Sallenbach
About: Darrell Sallenbach of Uponor Infra North America presents the use of Weholite Pipe within the application of Penstocks. He will cover the history of the product right up to how it’s made today as well as how it's installed. To conclude the presentation, Darrell will showcase case studies regarding the Weholite product.
Discover Weholite HDPE Pipe by Uponor:
- The ASTM standard used in manufacturing and installation of Weholite Pipe
- Various joining methods of large diameter Weholite Pipe
- A look at succesful projects currently using Weholite's 100-Year design solutions
Weholite HDPE Tanks for Stormwater and Waste Water Applications – Brian Maguire, Tripp Waymack
Uponor's Tripp Waymack and Brian Maguire present an informative webinar on Stormwater and waste water HDPE tanks made from Weholite®.
Discover Weholite HDPE Tanks:
- HDPE material characteristics: strengths and comparisons
- Unique fabrication method highlighting welding and fusing techniques
- A look at previous projects including HDPE tanks manufactured by Uponor
Weholite Pump Stations and Wet Wells – Tripp Waymack
Join us for an in-depth presentation on HDPE Pump Stations.
Our knowledgeable speakers will cover:
- Intro and Overview of HDPE Characteristics
- Types of Pump Stations
- Engineering Design
- Installation/Back Fill
- Best Applications for HDPE Wet Wells
- Project Cost Comparisons
- Life Cycle Costs Analysis
- Case Studies